Single Barrel Personal Collection
Details & Inquiry Form
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Personal Collection Program invites our friends to hand-select their very own barrel of Single Barrel Select. Join us for a personal tasting, and sample our whiskey until you find the barrel that's just right for you. If you can’t visit us in person, just tell us your taste preferences and we’ll pick out the perfect barrel for you. To learn more about this one-of-a-kind experience, please read on, and submit the inquiry form below. Or give us a call at 1-888-551-JACK (5225).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS JACK DANIEL’S SINGLE BARREL PERSONAL COLLECTION PROGRAM?
The Personal Collection program invites you to personally choose your very own barrel of Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select Tennessee Whiskey and have it bottled. Not only do you select your whiskey’s desired flavor, but all the bottles can be personalized. It’s as close as you can get to having a barrel of Jack Daniel’s made exclusively for you.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE PERSONAL COLLECTION PROGRAM?
Every purchase of the Personal Collection program includes:
- The entire yield of your selected barrel. On average, that’s around 240 bottles of 750ml/700ml whiskey shipped in six bottle cases.
- Personalized bottles, including the barrel number, barrel house, rick number, and bottling date, plus any name or occasion you choose to provide
- Gift boxes (optional)
- Crystal decanter with rocks glasses
- A special plaque in the Jack Daniel’s Personal Selection Room in Lynchburg to commemorate your selection
- Personalized barrelhead from your selection (entire barrel not included)
HOW DO I CHOOSE MY BARREL?
There are three ways you can make a selection:
- DISTILLERY’S PICK
- Our Distilling Team will select the barrel on your behalf.
- TASTING SAMPLES
- We’ll send you tasting samples representing three distinct flavor profiles: Full-Bodied & Robust, Flavorful & Balanced, and Sweet Forward. Once you decide on a flavor profile, we’ll select a barrel with whiskey that matches.
- VISIT LYNCHBURG
- Join us at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, TN where our Distilling Team will lead you through the barrel selection process. Our Barrel Concierge will work with your Jack Daniel’s representative to coordinate a tour of the distillery, a special lunch at Miss Mary Bobo’s, and a walk through the town square. *Three week lead time necessary for distillery visit.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUY A BARREL?
Pricing begins at $10,000 USD but will depend on the exact number of bottles, taxes, and local price of product.
CAN ANYONE PURCHASE A BARREL?
The Single Barrel Personal Collection Program is available to those of legal age in most markets around the world.
DO I GET AN ACTUAL BARREL?
No, though you will receive a barrel head to commemorate your purchase. As an optional, additional purchase you may have a barrel shipped to you from our Lynchburg Hardware store.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY WHISKEY
Timing will depend on how you choose to make your barrel selection, plus the shipping times to your area’s participating retailer. International Shipping time can vary based on market ordering patterns and shipment with regular Jack Daniel’s orders.
CAN I BUY A BARREL OF JACK DANIEL'S OLD NO. 7, SINGLE BARREL RYE, OR JACK DANIEL’S SINGLE BARREL BARREL PROOF WHISKEY?
We only offer this unique experience for Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Select.
HOW DO I PLACE A PERSONAL COLLECTION ORDER?
Get started by submitting the inquiry form below, or by giving us a call at 1-888-551-JACK (5225). You can expect a followup email from us shortly. This will begin your Personal Selection journey. Since we are unable to sell directly to consumers, we will work with you to select an approved retailer partner near you.
Please fill out the inquiry form below and give us about a week to get back in touch with you.
Before we get started
You'll need to accept functional cookies to fill out the form. Click Here
Thanks for filling out our inquiry form. Please give us about a week to get back in touch and help you begin the process of selecting a barrel that’s right for you.