Peaches and Prosciutto
- 4 ounces crumbled soft blue cheese
- 4 ounces walnuts, finely chopped
- 4 ounces almonds, finely chopped
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges (about 6 - 8 wedges per peach)
- 8 thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in half length-wise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Toothpick or small bamboo skewer
In a bowl, use a wooden spoon to soften the blue cheese.
Combine the chopped almonds and walnuts together on a plate and put aside.
Press the cheese onto the peaches with a knife. Then dip the cheese into the chopped nuts.
Wrap peach slice in a piece of prosciutto and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Skewer each peach and garnish with a basil sprig.
Makes 20 - 24 pieces