- 20 artichoke hearts, halved
- 20 pieces pickled peppers
- 40 pieces pickled peppers (or other pickled vegetables as long as there is enough for two pieces per kebab)
- 40 kalamata olives, pitted (or other large purple olives)
- 40 thin slices salami
- 40 cherry tomatoes
- 60 basil leaves
- 20 boconcini
- 20 wooden skewers
- Creamy Italian dressing, Balsamic and Olive oil, Ranch or other dressings to serve on the side for dipping
On each kebab, skewer the items alternating as you assemble. Choose one pattern and repeat with all of the skewers until you have completed 20.
Serve on a large platter.