LAST UPDATED: 10 January 2013
To access this Website you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. Please exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you reside, or are in a country or territory where the access to this Website is not permitted.
- You require the materials or information solely for, private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes;
- Your use of the materials is for lawful purposes;
- No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is removed from the materials or information;
- You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
- You do not use the materials or information to encourage or condone under-age drinking, drunk driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted; and
- You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website:
- any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right; (f) depicting or endorsing irresponsible drinking; or (g) depicting or endorsing activities that are inappropriate when consuming or after consuming alcoholic beverages such as operating a motor vehicle;
- any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking";
- any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Company in advance;
- any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual;
- any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Company; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without Company's express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website.
- Create a database by downloading and storing Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without Company's express prior written consent.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Company) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website and for paying all charges related thereto.