Easy Smokey BBQ Kebabs
- Jack Daniel’s barbeque sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup button mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 large red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 red onion, large dice
- Coarse salt for seasoning
Assemble kebabs. Season with coarse salt.
Grill over medium high heat for 10- 15 minutes until veggies are all cooked.
Brush with barbecue sauce half way through cooking and again once more before removing from the grill.