Grilled Chicken Bites with Greek Yogurt and Preserve Lemon Peels
- Long bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 1 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 - 2 inch cubes
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- Chopped parsley, garnish
- Short bamboo picks for serving
Soak long bamboo skewers in water. In a mixing bowl, combine chili flakes, paprika, kosher salt, black pepper. Add to chicken to coat evenly. Skewer chicken so that the pieces are barely touching.
Grill skewers on BBQ until golden brown and cooked through, turning skewers occasionally, 10 - 12 minutes.
Grill lemons until charred. Transfer skewers and lemons to a platter to rest; remove chicken from skewers.
Attach short bamboo picks or toothpicks to each chicken bite and place on a platter.
Serve with grilled lemons, yogurt sauce (recipe below) and preserved lemons.