Would you like to walk through our hallowed hollow and learn something about Mr. Jack’s distillery without partaking of his smooth-sipping whiskey? We admire your restraint. The Dry County tour is perfect for you and teetotalers of all ages. It may be whiskey-free but it’s certainly overflowing with distillery stories. See firsthand how our Tennessee whiskey is carefully crafted all while learning a bit about our founder – Mr. Jack.
Must be 21+ to make reservation online
- Tour duration: 1 hour, 10 min.
- $15 Adults (18 and over)
- $7 Youth (10-17)
- Free Children (0-9)
- Sales tax and fees included
- Military (18+) and Senior (65+) discount available
- Tours offered Monday-Sunday 9AM to 4:30PM CST
- Open to all ages; no whiskey sample
- Maximum of 10-16 per tour
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday
For questions please call a representative at 931-759-6357.
Questions about the tour? Read our Tour FAQs