Know Before You Go
Drop by for a first-hand look at our Distillery where one of our guides will accompany you on a tour and share the history of our whiskey. You'll probably hear an interesting story or two about Mr. Jack as well. We hope to see you around Lynchburg sometime soon.
The town of Lynchburg is the seat of Moore County, one of the smallest counties in Tennessee. Even though it's home to the Distillery, it's a dry county and has been ever since Prohibition. And, while the Distillery may be the main attraction here, you don't want to miss other local favorites like lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's and a trip to the Lynchburg Hardware & General Store. We encourage you to take your time and explore all the sights of Lynchburg. There's plenty to see.
VISITOR CENTER HOURS OF OPERATION
- Distillery tours are offered daily from 9AM to 4:30PM Central Standard Time.
- We are closed New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
GENERAL DISTILLERY TOUR INFORMATION
- Your safety and the safety of our staff and employees is our primary concern. Please be aware the operational status, tour experiences, guest safety requirements, and accessibility to the Jack Daniel Distillery, Visitor Center, Lynchburg Hardware & General Store, Barrel Shop, and Miss Mary Bobo's Restaurant may change with little to no notice.
- All ages are welcome; however, restrictions do apply. Please read individual tour descriptions thoroughly to understand these restrictions.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery is a working distillery. You may experience temperature fluctuations and strong odors during your visit. To accommodate production demands, maintenance and repairs your tour path may be altered or your experience may be slightly delayed.
- Tours may be partly outdoors and involve walking and stairs. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Wait time between tours can vary, especially during visitation peaks. Peaks can occur during weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) as well as all major holidays. Book online to secure your preferred time.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery does not offer transportation to the Distillery from other locations. Most folks who visit rent a car or charter a taxi for the day. When arranging transportation to Lynchburg, please plan your return trip with your service provider prior to your visit.
- Baby carriers are recommended. Strollers are not permitted on tours.
- We are able to accommodate requests for reasonable modification or auxiliary aids and services for disabled visitors. If you require such modifications, aids, or services, or an accessible Distillery tour experience we encourage you to notify the Distillery at (931) 759-6357 at the earliest possible time.
- Military and senior (65+) discounts available.
SECURITY, POLICIES & RESTRICTIONS
- Bags are not permitted on tours. Bags include: backpacks, purses, and camera bags. Clutches, fanny packs, and wallets are allowed.
- Cameras and cell phones are permitted on tours; however, use of these devices is restricted in certain areas of the tour. NOTE: No professional photography permitted without prior written permission.
- Service animals are welcome at the Distillery; however, they must be restrained at all times.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery and Visitors' Center is a smoke-free facility. This includes smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes and vapor devices. Smoking is not permitted on tours.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted inside the Visitors' Center or on the Distillery tour.
- Tours may be delayed due to inclement weather.
- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FOR GROUPS OF 25 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL (931) 759-6357.