If you’re low on time or don’t have a hankering to climb stairs, here’s the best way to get a taste of Lynchburg and the Jack Daniel Distillery. Take a drive around the town square and through Distillery Hollow all in motor coach comfort while learning about the people and whiskey who’ve made this place famous. Finally, you’ll cap your journey raising a toast to Mr. Jack with a glass of his signature whiskey.
Must be 21 to make an online reservation.
- Tour duration: 30 minutes (sampling time included)
- $15 Adults (must be 18+ to tour)
- Must bring valid photo ID: 18-20 may take tour; only 21+may sample
- Sales tax and fees included
- Military (18+) and Senior (65+) discount applicable with ID
- Bus riding tour through distillery grounds
- Tours offered seasonally Monday–Thursday 11:20AM to 3:20PM CST
- Tours offered once per hour beginning at 11:20AM CST
- Sampling of Jack Daniel Old No. 7 for those 21 and over
- Maximum of 17 per tour
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday
Questions about the tour? Read our Tour FAQs
Tour cancellation policy and terms & conditions